The information resource intukom.ru is publicly available for users and operates in compliance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
The administration of Intukom.ru does not exercise control and cannot be responsible for the information posted by users on the intukom.ru resource.
We do not control the actions of users who can re-post texts and photographs that are subject to your exclusive rights, as well as links to objects of your exclusive rights.
Any information on the site is placed by the registered user independently, without any control from anyone's side, which corresponds to the generally accepted world practice of placing information on the Internet.
The administration of the resource intukom.ru does not have the technical and other capabilities to control user actions.
The administration of the resource is negative about copyright infringement on the intukom.ru information resource.
Therefore, if you are the copyright holder of exclusive rights, including:
1. the exclusive right of reproduction;
2. the exclusive right to public display;
3. the exclusive right to make known to the public. and your rights are somehow violated with the use of the resource intukom.ru, we ask you to immediately inform the complaints service by a letter (in electronic form), in accordance with our recommendations below.
Upon receipt of your message with correctly and fully completed data, the complaint will be considered within a period not exceeding 5 (five) business days.
According to the current legislation of the Russian Federation, the administration is ready to consider controversial issues within the framework of the pre-trial (claim or other) settlement procedure.
If you find any violations, please give us the following information:
1. Data on the object of copyright in respect of which the violation occurred:
1. The name of the product or product - Russian and English (in the case of the English version).
2. The official product or product page or text source on the Internet (if available).
3. For Legal Entity / Rightholder of electronic editions / computer programs / databases - Copy of the state registration document.
4. For Legal Entity / Rightholder, audio and video materials - Rental certificate (copy).
5. For a Legal Entity / Rightholder of photos and graphic materials - a document confirming the right of ownership or copyright to the image.
2. Information about the copyright holder:
1. Full name of the legal entity. Either passport data of an individual.
2. Mailing address. (in case of discrepancy between the legal and postal address - a mandatory indication of the legal address).
3. The website of the copyright holder on the Internet (if available).
4. License for the right to operate (if such activity is licensed in the manner prescribed by law).
5. Contact person of the right holder (full name, position, telephone, email).
3. The data of the person filing the complaint.
1. Full name.
5. A copy of the power of attorney for actions on behalf of the Rightholder (not required if the person filing the complaint is the head of the Rightholder’s company).
4. Claim data.
1. The address of the page of the site that contain data that violates the rights. The link should look like http://www.intukom.ru/XXXXX
2. A full description of the essence of the violation of rights (why distribution of this information is prohibited by the Rights Holder).
3. Subscription on the legality of the action (filled out by hand and sent in a scanned version). Required for every complaint. In the shape of:
I, the “full name” acting on behalf of the “Legal name of the right holder” on the basis of the power of attorney “data of the power of attorney” testify that all the data indicated in this appeal are correct, “Name of the person” (Copyright Holder) - is the owner of exclusive property rights, including :
1. the exclusive right of reproduction;
2. the exclusive right to distribute;
3. the exclusive right to public display;
4. the exclusive right to make known to the public.
All the above rights are valid in the Russian Federation, all issues related to the payment of remuneration to the authors of the work are settled by the Rights Holder, the Rights Holder is not aware of the claims of third parties in relation to these rights. In case of claims to the intukom.ru resource by third parties related to the violation of their rights (including consumer rights) in respect of a deleted / blocked post or gallery, the Rights Holder takes all necessary measures to resolve the claims, as well as possible disputes, including judicial.
The rightholder undertakes to settle claims, claims, or claims of third parties, as well as fully reimburse the intukom.ru resource for expenses and losses (including lost profits, payment for legal services, etc.) related to compensation of claims, claims, claims of third parties in fact violations of their rights, as well as other claims related